Pacaya Samiria National Reserve: 2D/1N
Experience the highlights of the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve on this 2-day adventure. Travel to the largest national reserve in Peru, the second protected natural area in the country and the fourth protected area in all of South America. See extraordinary creatures, admire extraordinary views, and take in the beauty of the Amazon jungle!.
What you get
Transfers, mosquito nets in adventure stores, tips, meals in the jungle, guide, tickets to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve, excursions and mineral water.
What is not incluided
Please remember that tipping is optional and depends on the quality of service you received.
DAY 1: IQUITOS-CAMP
• Pick up from hotel or Airport Designated by Guest.
• Transfer Iquitos-Nauta (1.30 minutes approx. trip).
• Arriving in NAUTA we transfer by river boat to our camp.
• Lunch (according to scheduled time).
• After the break we will be ready for the first excursion.
• Botanical walk, enter the jungle and meet different plants with their healing value (used by local residents and shamans).
• Return to the camp after the walk – Dinner.
• After dinner our guide will be ready waiting for you to tell stories of the jungle, do not miss this opportunity to know a little more about the legends in the Amazon.
DAY 2: BIRD-FISHING-DOLPHINS:
• Very early before breakfast we will take the boat to head towards the river and be able to watch the sunrise from the river, then start enjoying the song of the birds in their natural habitat – Breakfast.
• After breakfast we will have the possibility of going in search of pink and gray dolphins (possibility of swimming with them) and we will end up doing artisanal fishing, possibility of fishing “piranha”, a fish feared by the inhabitants of the Amazon.
• Return to the camp – Lunch.
• Return to Nauta-Iquitos.
• End of service.